Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Carolina's Baby Dedication

On Oct 7, 2012, Jon and I dedicated Carolina to the Lord.  Our church has a time before each child's dedication where several women spend time praying over each child and asking the Lord to bless the child's life and to reveal His heart for them.  During the child's dedication, our children's minister reads the word that the Lord revealed to those women during their pryer time.

I wanted to share the word that was written and prayed over Carolina.

Carolina Chavous
Oh what a wonder you are! My precious daughter; you are royalty---the daughter of the King.  You have more facets than a well-crafted diamond.  I have designed you to shine, sparkle, catch my light and reflect it back in rainbows of color. I created you with great care and precision.  I took time crafting you just the way I wanted you.

You will share freely what I pour into you.  I created you with a heart that loves people.  Your energy and excitement are qualities that allow your passion for Me to be witnessed by many.  I am your Source, Carolina.  I am your light.  Cling to Me. Know when to "be still"; It will be in these quiet times that I will speak into you a fresh breath.  

Your worship pleases Me.  I love to see you smile and laugh.  I love your adoration to your King. You bless Me with song and dance.  Your heart is pure and tender.  I put that in you and I love it.  

You are mine Carolina.  I love you.  I am proud of My work.  You are a good seed and I planted you in the good soil of your family so that you could grow and thrive. 

I have My hand on this little one and I will not be letting go.  





Also before her dedication we were able to share how God faithfully provided for us during Carolina's adoption and placement.  I plan on sharing that in a blog soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment